Saturday, December 26, 2009

All I want for Christmas is an 80's casual flashback.


My (latest) Adidas.
Trimm Trab, a true casual classic.


We went up to the Camarillo Adidas outlet in order to get Liam a pair of decent trainers for Christmas.
Found him a pair of navy and white Gazelle's for $39.99. Not a bad price really, then one of the attendants informed us that they were having a "Buy one pair get the second pair 50% off sale"
"Hmmm, I'll have a bit of that" I thought.
I scanned the shelves and there wasn't really much available to be honest, then in the clearance section I spotted them, a pair of retro two tone blue Trimm Trab.
They were only priced at $29.99, sold!!!!!!
When I got to the register not only were they half off but they were mislabelled and should have been $19.99, bloody result or what?
So I ended up paying $9.98 for them.
All I needed was a Slazenger jumper, a pair of Lois cords and a wig with a "perry boy" flicker fringe on it and I would have been all set for a midweek visit to Grimsby on a Yelloways coach.
Ha, it doesn't take much to get me excited huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment