Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Bobby Mancity era.



"Mark who? I'm the f**king daddy now Robinho"


New City boss Roberto Mancini got off to a great start today.
I was impressed with the entire team, maybe with the exception of Robinho who was a little rusty.
A solid performance against an always awkward Stoke City, Vincent Kompany led by example at the back.
The midfield was excellent and Tevez was tireless, weighing in with a kung fu volley.
Bellamy might have been rightfully disappointed to have not started, but I suspect he was rested and being saved for the big test for Wolves away on Monday. He did great when he came on though and seemed happy to be playing.
We just seemed a bit more confident today and knocked the ball around nicely.
I do think Hughes was a bit hard done by, but I am excited by the new/new era and think we can only improve as the season goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment