Monday, April 30, 2012

It's coming down to the wire.

Manchester City 1, Manchester United 0


Vinny scores.

It's gone a bit quiet these days from the red half of Manchester.
Didn't seem that long ago they were all saying it was in the bag and making those "20" posts on facebook and twitter.
Even the lead singer from my favourite band the "semi legendary" Wedding Present has stopped sending me taunting texts.
The win tonight puts us on top, ahead on goal difference and even though I think we have the tougher two last games, if we can't win them then the season has been for nothing and we will have got what we deserve.
Good win tonight and nice to see captain Vincent Kompany score the winner after he was wronged in the FA Cup derby.
Two more games lads, two more games.
I probably won't cry if we don't win the league, but I'm sure that I will if we do.


Vinny celebrates.

No comments:

Post a Comment