Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LA Galaxy Fans Q & A

I've been slacking off regarding my blog over the past few months and actually made a New Year's resolution to keep on top of things. Clearly I failed, but I've given myself a kick up the arse and will be putting in the effort to keep busy with it during my spare time.

Anyway, a few months ago I decided to do a Q & A featuring various characters I come across at LA Galaxy games at the Home Depot center and even Galaxy away games.
It is in the early stages yet and I have sent some questions to a couple with more to follow.
The point is to spread the word of the LA Galaxy and let soccer/football supporters around the world (on the off chance they stumble across my blog) that we are just as passionate about the sport and love our team as much as they love theirs.

I hope to get the Q&A to members of the ACB, Galaxians, Riot Squad, soocer moms and possibly even a player or two.
Wishful thinking I know, but read on and hopefully enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment